Silence (8 minutes):
- Take 5 deep breaths in through your nose, and exhale through your mouth. Focus on your breathing and notice where your body is rising and falling.
- Set a timer on your phone for 5 minutes of silence; sit with the Spirit and welcome Him into your week.
- At the end of the 5 minutes, thank Jesus for being The Good Shepherd who is always with us.
Scripture (5 minutes): John 10:1-21
Prayer & Meditation (5 minutes): Meditate and pray through the thoughts below + anything that stuck out to you from the passage above.
- Jesus is the good shepherd who loves His people, despite their performance or even awareness of His goodness and work.
- Meditate on the goodness of Jesus’ love and His willingness to come to earth to save us.
- The thief comes to harm, but the Good Shepherd lays down His life.
- Thank God for His protection from the Evil One. Take time to think of how God has protected you, and ask Him to continue guiding your steps.
- Jesus willingly lays down His life for all of the sheep, regardless of their backgrounds or histories.
- Trust in Jesus and thank Him for laying His life down for you. Let His love motivate you to love others around you, and to share His good news today.
TUESDAY. LETS GO! PRAISE HIM TODAY!