Silence (8 minutes):
- Take 5 deep breaths in through your nose, and exhale through your mouth. Focus on your breathing and notice where your body is rising and falling.
- Set a timer on your phone for 5 minutes of silence; sit with the Spirit and welcome Him into your week.
- At the end of the 5 minutes, thank God that nothing/nobody can shake His love for us, or our standing with Him.
Scripture (5 minutes): John 10:22-42
Prayer & Meditation (5 minutes): Meditate and pray through the thoughts below + anything that stuck out to you from the passage above.
- Jesus answers the haters questions about who He is by redirecting the conversation to the Father and giving Him the glory for who Jesus is.
- Praise Jesus for His perfect example of humility and fierce love. Ask Him to guide you today in giving all glory to the Father, and for boldness to handle the haters.
- Those who follow Jesus and listen to His voice as the Good Shepherd will follow Him and never be snatched out of the Father’s hand.
- Cry Out to God and remind Him of His promise to keep you in His grasp despite the circumstances. Praise Him for His power & submit your will to His care today.
- Jesus points to His works on earth as proof of His deity. His actions were literally bringing the kingdom of God to bear on earth.
- Invite the Spirit to work in and through you today. Ask Him to use you as the hands and feet of God, and pray that His kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven, today!
Happy Wednesday. Love you all.