Silence (8 minutes):
- Breathe deeply and concentrate on your stomach rising and falling. Ask God to use every breath you take this week.
- Set a timer on your phone for 5 minutes of silence; sit with the Spirit and welcome Him into your day
- At the end of the 5 minutes, thank God His performance is above our faith, and His love forgives our failures!
Scripture (5 minutes): John 11:45-57
Prayer & Meditation (5 minutes): Meditate and pray through the thoughts below + anything that stuck out to you from the passage above.
- The Pharisees primary concern was a fear for the logical and political troubles they may face due to Jesus miracles. They never considered His truth and power to save.
- Submit your thoughts to God this morning. Ask Him to redeem your actions and inspire your words. Entrust God with the political and societal circumstances surrounding you and the nation today.
- Jesus made practical, wise, and patient decisions in following God’s will, despite the fact that He knew He was called to preach to the world and eventually die for our sins. It was not yet His time. He abided by the Father’s timing.
- Pray for patience regarding the dreams, aspirations, or struggles you’re currently facing. God’s will includes His perfect timing ,and having that He will show Himself at the right time is just as important as having faith that He will act. Submit your timing to His.
- Jesus was alive then and is alive today.
- Remember and Praise God that Jesus is alive and powerful today. His presence is real and His work is happening in us and all around us. He is our good Father who loves us and will provide for us.
Be blessed by His love today!