Silence (5 minutes):
- Open your mind to Jesus, submit your day to His will.
- Ask God to give you the peace only He can provide
- Thank God for providing the Holy Spirit of Truth to walk with us
Scripture (5 minutes): John 15:12-17
Prayer & Meditation (5 minutes): Read the passage and meditate on this thought: “What would it look like, if for the sake of the Gospel, I was willing to lay down my life, work, time, money, joy, reputation, job, etc. for my friends?”
- Jesus has called us to love one another that our joy may be full.
- Repent for the areas of selfishness in your life that have kept you from loving those around you.
- We are friends and partners with Jesus for the sake of the Gospel.
- Thank God for inviting us to work with Him for His glory. Offer yourself to Him.
- We are called to go and bear fruit of Jesus’ love in our lives.
- Ask the Spirit to open your eyes and your heart to areas He is working on within your life. Ask Him to walk with you, and to inform your desires.
- Ask the Father to bless your obedience and to give you direction and peace.
Grace and Peace!