Note: In an effort to be a bit more usable, Bible Meditations will be a M-F guide for the time being. I appreciate each of you who tune in on a daily basis, and pray the meditations are helpful and enjoyable!
Silence (5 minutes):
- Thank God for a great day and start to the week
- Ask God to meet with you today
- Submit your day, time, and goals to whatever Jesus would have for His glory
Prayer & Meditation (5 minutes): Spend a few minutes reviewing the John 15:12-17 we’ve been studying and pray through key parts.
- Pray that God would use you as you follow His call to love one another that our joy may be full!
- Thank God for making you a partner in the Gospel. Ask Him to give you opportunities to serve Him as a friend or family member to those around you./li>
- Submit your life to God today. Relinquish control and commit to going forth and bearing fruit as He would have you do.
Have a blessed day. 🙂