Silence & Prayer:
- Thank God for His love, protection, and guidance in your life.
- Be Quiet for 2 minutes. Invite the Spirit to meet with you.
- Submit your day and this time of reading and meditation to the Spirit.
Read Today’s Scripture : Psalm 37:1-11
Meditate & Pray on key parts of the Scripture that resonated with your soul (5 minutes):
- Having a real sense of eternity allows believers to play “the long game” and not sweat the comparably small stuff that evil people bring to bear in this life.
- Ask God to influence your perspective and to provide you with an eternal view of your life and its impact.
- We can act confidently and with purpose based on our God-given desires and dreams when we are faithfully walking with God and making Him our soul’s delight.
- Submit Yourself to God’s way. Choose to delight yourself in His love. Ask Him to align your heart’s desires with His.
- Walking with God requires patience and humility before the Father. We can ask and we can faithfully request, but we must put ourselves and our egos second to His will and commands.
- Pray for peace and humility before the Father. Ask God to fill you with the Spirit and guide your thoughts and impulses. Give Him your plans and dreams, and trust Him.